Good to Know
How to register and how do I know if my application is approved?
- The registration is held online. Within three weeks after your application, we will contact you by email to let you know whether application was successful.
What is the delegate fee and how can I pay it?
- If paid early, the delegate fee is smaller than if paid later on. More information regarding the exact fee will be updated as the event approaches.
The delegate fee has to be transferred to our bank account.
Bank of the account: Swedbank AS, Latvia
SWIFT code of Swedbank Latvia: HABALV22 (Sort code is not in use in Latvia, instead SWIFT code is used)
Bank account: LV42HABA0551039197446
Organization: Rigas ekonomikas augstskolas Studentu asociacija (Stockholm School of Economics Student Association).
Registration Nr. 40008009633,
Address: Strelnieku iela 4a, Riga, LV-1010
Purpose of payment: Your Name & Surname - LVMUN fee payment
As of now, we do not accept PayPal payments or payments in cash.
How are the delegations formed and committees appointed?
- There is a possibility for candidates to choose a preferable committee on a priority basis, however, we cannot guarantee that all queries will be taken into account. The departments will be appointed on a “first come, first served” basis, meaning that the sooner you register, the more likely you are to end up in a department of your choice.
The represented countries will be announced after the application period for delegates is closed. This allocation is not affected by the date of registration and candidates’ wishes.
Where will LVMUN IX take place?
- LVMUN IX will be held online.
I am under 18, can I still participate?
- Yes. To participate you need to be at least 16 years old.
What is the official language of the conference?
- English is used at LVMUN conferences. You must understand, speak, read, and write in English in order to successfully participate in the event.
Is LVMUN mainly for university students?
- Yes, LVMUN is intended mainly for students who are attending university. However, we will accept applications from high school students who are at least 16 years old. We will also accept applications from recent graduates, who have graduated in the last two years.