The application is completed only after you transfer the delegate fee of 5 EUR. Once you have done it, the spot at LVMUN IX is guaranteed for you.
We advise you to bear in mind the difficulty levels of each committee before making the choice.
If you have transferred the fee, we do not refund it if you have altered your decision about participation later.
1) Registration: filling in the application form and selecting the committee of preference through our website. Participants can register either on their own or as a delegation (a minimum of 5 people).
2) Confirmation: An acceptance email allowing the participant to pay the fees is sent out.
3) Payment: The participant transfers the delegate fee.
4) Country allocation: An email with country and committee allocations is sent out, which indicates the official and secured a place in the conference.
LVMUN IX From Home
Taking part in MUN has never been easier. Just follow the instructions below:
1) We will send you an email a few days before the event with a Zoom link. Save this link—you will need it to join the event.
2) Install Zoom on your computer. Pro tip: test out your audio and video to make sure that they are both working properly.
3) At the time of the event, simply click on the link to join.
4) You should receive a prompt to open Zoom on your computer. Click “Open Zoom” to open the program.
5) That’s it—you’re in!